The Chamber recognizes the impact this outbreak has on small businesses in our region. The following are helpful resources we believe will be beneficial to our small business community.
We will continue to update these as we receive more information
Small Business Quick Resources:
SBA Emergency Loans: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program, guidance for businesses and employers, government contracting, and local assistance information is available from the US Small Business Administration.
(Live agent to guide you through the process 1-800-659-2955)
*BID CLOSED* City of Sacramento Emergency Loans: The City of Sacramento has established a $1 million economic relief fund for businesses affected by COVID-19. The fund will provide zero-percent interest loans of up to $25,000 per business.
Donate4Sacramento COVID-19 Regional Response Fund: A new community Response Fund designed to help families, individuals, and businesses receive essential assistance during this time of crisis. The fund is supported and will be administered by the Sierra Health Foundation, United Way and Sacramento Region Community Foundation.
City of Sacramento Tenant Protection Program: Information for moratorium on residential and commercial tenant evictions due to COVID-19. Please note there are separate forms for residential and commercial tenants. Please direct any questions to the Tenant Protection Program office at 916-808-8121 or email@example.com.
(Additional resources from the City of Sacramento)
Verizon + LISC’s $2.5M COVID-19 Relief Fund – $10K grants for small businesses: Grants of up to $10,000, especially to entrepreneurs of color, women-owned businesses and other enterprises in historically under-served places who don’t have access to flexible, affordable capital.
Business and Employment Resources
SBA Coronavirus Resources and Guidance for Businesses: SBA Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), such as access to capital, SBA products and resources, exporting assistance, government contracting, and local assistance:
California Business Coronavirus Resources: The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development has compiled resources for employers, employees and all Californians for updates on public health, and loan assistance.
California Labor Coronavirus Resources: Labor & Workforce Development Agency compiled information for support services, entitlement, guidelines, and more for employers and employees
Cal/OSHA Coronavirus Resources :Cal/OSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
California Labor Laws during Coronavirus: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)- FAQs on laws enforced by the California Labor Commissioner’s Office
California EDD Coronavirus Resources: California Employment Development Department (EDD) COVID-19 resources and facts guide for workers and employers impacted by COVID-19
General Health Resources
Insurance resources and responses
- Covered California: Extended enrollment deadline through June, making it easier for those who have been laid off – waived qualifying event documentation.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Western Health Advantage
- Department of Managed Healthcare
- Department of Insurance- PPO Plans
Health and Public Safety information
- CDC COVID-19 FAQs
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) HelpLine Coronavirus Information and Resources Guide
Student meals being provided during school closures
- Sacramento City Unified School District
- Natomas School District
- Robla School District
- Twin River Schools District
- Sacramento Public Library System-After School Meals
Home, School & Remote Work Assistance
- KVIE2-PBS Kids Learning
- Comcast Essentials
- AT&T-Working with You
- Sacramento Public Library
- Enjoy live entertainment from the B Street Theatre via ZOOM.Click Here!
- Tune into The Drive! Season 1 and 2 are available.
- Visit Sacramento presents Sacramento Coloring Pages!
- Restaurant/Hospitality Workers
- California Restaurant Association
- Volunteer opportunities for community needs
- Sacramento Regional Transit information
- SMUD response and resources
- PG&E response to the COVID-19 virus
- Coronavirus Tracking Database
- Sacramento Social Distancing Options: Businesses with To-Go Services
- Valley Vision: Vantage Point
- Guidance for Pet Owners
Contact us for more information or assistance with resources