We are looking for a smart, creative and often times brilliant, Senior Copywriter. Someone who wants to raise our collective bar, challenge us to do better and create great work for our clients.
SUMMARY (Remote in the Western US time zone)
We are RSE: An innovative, creative communications agency based in Sacramento but working remotely, searching for a smart, creative and often times brilliant, Senior Copywriter. Someone who wants to raise our collective bar, challenge us to do better and create great work for our clients.
However, there is no “i” in RSE. We are a collaborative group and need someone who can not only bring great thinking on the big ideas, but also doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves and jumping in to help with the day-to-day stuff.
A great portfolio is a must. We love beautifully written poetry anthologies and romantic robot science fiction as much as the next person, but first and foremost we need to see great advertising. Copy-writing that shows off your stellar creativity as well as your conceptual and strategic thinking. Digital, print, social engagement, videos, advertising campaigns or commercials. Spec stuff, produced stuff, stuff you’ve scribbled on a napkin – everything you’re proud of.
Include links to your portfolio with your application.
Other requirements: ·
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Digital knowledge a plus plus (yes, the double pluses are intentional)
- 5 + years of working in an ad agency or communications company
- Use independent judgement and creative talent to write and concept for advertising clients.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time, including for reasonable accommodation purposes. Uses independent judgement and creativity to:
- Write copy for print, radio, television, websites and other media.
- Collaborate on and create campaign concepts.
- Produce radio and other broadcast media.
- Present concepts to clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Originality in written and concepting ideas for clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work effectively as a member of a team
- Knowledge of creative process.
- An understanding of communication strategies and the strategic process.
- Good presentation skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Minimum of one year of advertising or related experience.
- Creative and innovative
- Passionate and inspiring
High school diploma or equivalent.
Regularly required to sit, occasionally required to stand.