This position has the flexibility of being entirely remote however applicants must reside in Pacific Standard Time zone.
Runyon Saltzman, Inc., a leading communications firm, is looking for a passionate senior account coordinator to join our team. This person will participate in planning, creating, implementing and evaluating social impact campaigns that reach diverse audiences and culminate in individual and community behavior change.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized, proactive and works well in a fast-paced environment. This position will require cultural competency and experience reaching diverse communities. Fluency in a second language is a plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate, with direction, provides day-to-day support for agency accounts, either alone or as a team member.
- Assists in developing presentations to clients.
- Plans and monitors projects from start to finish (estimates, budgets, timeline).
- Assists in preparation of creative and media briefs.
- Has a solid understanding of media, creative and accounting practices.
- Participates in and documents discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Drafts account service related documents such as meeting agendas, status reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participates in planning, creating, communicating and evaluating client campaigns.
- Supports new business efforts, including proposal writing and research/identification of new business prospects.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Interested? Please login and submit your resume and a cover letter to: www.rs-e.com/jobs
RSE is an equal opportunity employer (women/minorities/disabled/veterans).
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-446-9900 x255 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.