Sierra College is currently searching for qualified applicants for several positions, including:
Closing Date: 04/26/2022
Salary Info: Classified position, starts at $36.98 per hour
SIERRA COLLEGE AT A GLANCE
Sierra College is an award-winning community college located near Sacramento, California where a heavy emphasis is placed on academic excellence, equity-mindedness and student success.
Since its founding in 1936, Sierra College has focused on quality instruction and meeting the evolving needs of the students and communities it serves.
POSITION DUTIES AT A GLANCE
• Plans, organizes, develops, analyzes, and reports institutional research studies that support academic programs and institutional decision-making.
• Develops databases and models that identify and define student success metrics and student achievement; maintains the research office data warehouse.
• Develops and maintains information reporting tools, such as reports and dashboards, in order to support college decision making.
• Works with college stakeholders to improve data literacy and interpretation of information by functioning as a “data coach”.
• To see the full scope of duties and responsibilities, please click here.
• 2019 Wonderful Workplace award at the annual Rocklin Chamber Business Excellence Awards
• One of Aspen Institute’s Top 150 Community Colleges in the nation
• The Accrediting Commission recognized Sierra “for its exemplary practice of providing personnel with opportunities for continued professional development in order to meet its mission.” This includes providing students and employees with a robust set of programs, events, and conferences related to equity-mindedness and supporting the success of our students, etc.
• Public Employee’s Retirement System (PERS)
• 17 paid holidays and 12 accrued paid vacation days per year (vacation accrual increases over time)
• Competitive benefits package
• Flexible work schedules available
WHO WE SUPPORT
Currently, Sierra College enrolls 16,500 students per term, where approximately:
21% of Sierra College’s students are Latin(o)(a)(x)(e),
3% African American,
1% Native American,
Sierra College is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to non- discrimination and the achievement of diversity and equity among its faculty, staff and students.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work that involves analysis, research, or decision support, such as those in business administration, economics, sociology, psychology, statistics, computer science or a related field. A Master’s degree is desirable.
Five years of increasingly responsible experience in the collection, analysis, reporting, and presentation of research data or the equivalent.
Education and Experience Guidelines – Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Individuals interested in Sierra College vacancies may apply at: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/sierracollege?