At Northwestern Mutual we strive to understand our clients’ goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives Our Financial Representatives and Advisors are professionals who come from varying backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients As you excel in your career you are supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities to help their clients and to build practices.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU’LL HAVE ACCESS TO
• A high quality training program to help you get started
• Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career
• Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform
• Financial support for professional designations and certifications
• The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles
• A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards
• A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results
• Comprehensive health benefits, retirement plans, and parental leave
LEARN MORE WITH THESE SHORT VIDEOS
What is The Mutual Selection Process?
Real Talk about Commission Based Careers
A Day in the Life of an FR/F A
Consider a Career with Northwestern Mutual
Meet Dr. Dawne, a Client Story