- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment and thrives on collaborating with team members.
- Convincing presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, mathematical, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Able to deal effectively with diverse individuals at all levels.
- Knowledge of Media databases, internet, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
EDUCATION and PREFERRED SKILLS
- Strategic thinker.
- Advanced knowledge of syndicated research
- Demonstrated experience managing and mentoring junior staff.
- Minimum of five plus years of relevant experience in an advertising agency or similar setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Equal time spent sitting/standing, frequently required to walk.
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Apply directly to: https://rs-e.com/careers/
We offer a generous benefit package and a competitive salary.