MARKETING ACCOUNT COORDINATOR / SR ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Runyon Saltzman, Inc. (RSE) a leading Sacramento-based full-service, integrated communications firm in mid-town (Mid-Town) is looking for an account coordinator or senior account coordinator to join our unique client service team.
Salary Range $18.27 – $24.52 Hourly
Job Location Corporate Headquarters in SAC CA, or Remotely from LA, CA
Travel % Up to 25%
Position Type Full Time
Job Shift Day
Education 4 Year Degree
Job Category Social Impact Marketing
This is an immediate need
Account Coordinator / Sr. Account Coordinator
Overview of Position
Runyon Saltzman, Inc., a leading Sacramento-based communications firm, is looking for a passionate account coordinator or senior account coordinator to join our team. This person will participate in planning, creating, implementing and evaluating social impact campaigns that reach diverse audiences and culminate in individual and community behavior change.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized, proactive and works well in a fast-paced environment. This position will require cultural competency and experience reaching the Latino and/or African American communities. Spanish-language fluency is a plus, but not required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Good presentation ability before large and small groups.
• Exceptional follow through and communication skills.
• Ability to stay on task and deliver within deadlines.
• Good judgement and skill at establishing effective working relationships with varying personalities.
• Strong motivation and professionalism.
• Creative and strategic thinking ability.
• Strong ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
• A strong interest in being part of integrated marketing campaign efforts to promote health equity.
A bachelor’s degree is required. One to two years of experience and prior employment in a communications agency is desired, but not required; similarly, experience and past/current engagement with social impact issues is a plus.
This position would ideally work out of RSE’s Sacramento office or remotely in Los Angeles. However, candidates wishing to work remotely throughout California will be considered. (Note: Due to COVID-19, all RSE employees are currently working remotely).
▪ Monitors projects to ensure timelines are met
▪ Attends and contributes in company client meetings
▪ Assists in preparation of creative and media briefs
▪ Prepares reports such as, but not limited to, weekly status and conference reports and agendas
▪ Develops knowledge of media, creative and accounting practices
▪ Supports new business efforts, including proposal writing and research/identification of new business prospects
▪ Performs a variety of administrative tasks
▪ Participates in community events and volunteers with community organizations
▪ Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
RSE is an equal opportunity employer (women/minorities/disabled/veterans).
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Required Skills, Experience and Education
▪ Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
▪ Able to work effectively as a member of a team
▪ Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities with attention to detail
▪ Able to demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency regarding workload, deadlines and priorities
▪ Able to resolve conflicts
▪ Able to follow instructions and respond to management direction
▪ Possesses strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
▪ Able to deal effectively with diverse individuals at all levels
▪ Possesses knowledge of database, Internet, spreadsheet, and word processing software
▪ Professional with a positive attitude
▪ Creative and innovative
▪ Proactive and forward thinking
▪ Flexible, yet decisive
▪ Highly motivated
▪ Strategic thinker
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education
▪ Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience
▪ One year of experience in Advertising/PR agency
- This position will require cultural competency and experience reaching the Latino and/or African American communities.
Special Job Requirements
▪ Able to lift and/or move 10 – 25 pounds
▪ Equal time spent sitting/standing, frequently required to walk
▪ Heavy phone and computer work
- Spanish-language fluency is a plus, but not required.
Interested? Please submit your resume, a cover letter, your salary requirements and complete our application for consideration. http://www.rs-e.com/jobs/
RSE offers a rich variety of benefits to its employees.
- Medical – there are three HMO medical benefits to choose from:
- Voluntary Hyatt Legal Plan
- Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k retirement savings benefit
- FSA – Flexible Spending Accounts – employees make pre-tax contributions to use against expenditures for out of pocket expenses for both medical and childcare
- HRA – Health Reimbursement Account, offering direct reimbursement for several out of pocket medical costs
- Vacation Time – New hires accrue up to 80 hours of vacation per year upon beginning work.
- Sick Time
- Holiday Time – RSE offers nine paid company holidays off annually.
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program, and Worldwide Travel Assistance Benefit
- Aflac and Pet Insurance – Voluntary Plans
- Two Discretionary Annual Profit-Sharing Plans
- Company Paid Parking! Free on-Site Gym!
- Saltzman School of Excellence (SSE) and a Wellness Committee – (WOW).