|Job Title: Guest Services Representative||Last Date Modified: June 2020|
|Exempt/Non-exempt: Non-Exempt||Full Time / Part Time / Seasonal: Seasonal|
|Schedule: Weekdays, Weekends, Holidays||Minimum Hours: 16 hrs, $13 per hr.|
|Organization: Guest Services Department||Supervisor Title: Guest Services Manager|
This seasonal minimum wage position is responsible for conducting birthday parties and providing customer service at the Box Office. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Conduct and lead birthday parties.
- Perform storytelling and provide face painting.
- Dress up and perform for birthday parties.
- Instruct children in various activities including arts and crafts, games, dramatics, music, animal and gardening presentations.
- Assist with weekend and evening large-scale events.
- Assist with crowd control and attend off-site promotional events.
- Clean and maintain grounds.
- Cash handling and sell retail merchandise at the retail cart.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with other employees and managers.
- Interact with the public.
Job Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year work experience involving customer services and public services with children.
- Strong initiative to lead and have an outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform in front of a large crowd and handle customer service issues.
- Work with a minimum of supervision in a fast pace environment.
- Understand and follow written and oral instructions and communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Previous cash register and cash handling experience.
Job Skills Desired:
- Theater, parks and recreation or child development background preferred.
Education / Certifications:
- High School graduation or GED preferred.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs and to sit or stand for several hours at a time.
- Must be at least 18 years old at time of hire.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and occasional night events.
- Able to work around and in close contact with animals daily.
Please send cover letter and resume to Guest Service Manager, Zang Her firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.