- Job Locations
- UC Davis Health
At a glance
It’s an exciting time to join UC Davis Health’s new Strategic Deployment department! The department supports UCDH in operationalizing strategic planning processes and quantifying new business opportunities for the organization. They are currently hiring for seven positions in operations excellence, project management based in Sacramento, CA. These roles will have a true impact on UCDH through involvement in the organization’s most strategic, impactful and transformational goals. Join one of America’s best employers, renowned nation-wide for its commitment to diversity and reducing health disparities!
Description: What you’ll be doing
Another Source’s client, UC Davis Health, is recruiting an Executive Assistant to join their Strategic Deployment team in Sacramento, California.
Here’s a little about UC Davis Health (UCDH) and the position they are recruiting for:
The Strategy Office is responsible for the development and periodic refinement of the enterprise strategic plan and strategic operating plans, business development, strategic project management, and analytics and strategic insight spanning the tripartite mission of clinical care, education, and research.
UC Davis Health is recognized as one of America’s best employers, renowned for its commitment to diversity and reducing health disparities. Its top-ranked, nationally recognized School of Medicine, School of Nursing, Medical Center and Children’s Hospital are located in affordable Northern California. The region celebrates a vibrant, diverse culture and nationally acclaimed farm-to-fork culinary scene, as well as the natural beauty of nearby state and national parks. Learn more at https://health.ucdavis.edu
About the role:
Administrative Analyst: 45%
Office Management: 25%
Human Resources Assistant: 30%
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated analytical experience and investigative skills to elicit information with tact and discretion to clarify inquiries and requests.
- Professional skills to handle sensitive or difficult situations diplomatically and to work effectively and sensitively with constituents from diverse cultural backgrounds and perspectives.
- Knowledge of budget practices and policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated skills in financial and operational analysis and applying those skills in a hospital setting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess political acumen to work in an executive level office environment, demonstrating tact and discretion as a representative of the Executive Director, Strategic Planning and Executive Director, Strategic Deployment.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment involving rapidly changing priorities while completing numerous tasks and/or special projects simultaneously and maintain a professional, friendly, and cooperative composure.
- Time management skills to effectively prioritize work assignments, tasks, and/or special projects, work independently and ensure completion of same in an accurate and professional manner.
- Ability to compose, edit, and proofread documents with excellent working knowledge of English grammar, hospital-related terminology, proper punctuation, and spelling.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skill to use Microsoft Outlook, MS Exchange, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- Knowledge of UCD/UCDMC Policy and Procedure manuals and Personnel Policies for Staff Members (PPSM) and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
The budgeted salary range for this role is $21-43/hour depending on experience.
THIS IS NOT AN H1- B OPPORTUNITY
More about UC Davis Health:
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
#operationalexcellence #lean #leansixsigma #EPMO #PMO #healthcare #DEI #diversity #sacramento #UCDAVIS #oneaggie #ucdavishealth #UCDH