Sales, Media – Journalism – Newspaper
The Digital Media Strategist will create, manage, and optimize campaigns on PREMION, the leading local and regional OTT ad platform, ABC10.com, and extended reach network campaigns. The Digital Media Strategist is directly responsible for strategy, campaign activation, optimization, and metrics interpretation to deliver successful campaigns as ordered and pave the way for return business and/or upsell.
- Participate in strategy meetings with Account Executives and Sales Managers.
- Create, manage, optimize, and analyze digital campaigns in OTT, ABC10.com, and extended reach networks.
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue according to account goals.
- Effectively communicate with Product Account Managers and third-party vendors on a regular basis to review campaign performance and suggest additional online marketing strategies and testing opportunities to improve conversion rates.
- Responsible for overseeing creative final product before sending to AE for final approval ensuring it meets platform criteria and client directives.
- Request, compiles and submit all necessary campaign parameters and assets needed to fulfill campaigns and develops clear and comprehensive traffic instructions based on assets collected for effective transmission of details to fulfillment teams.
- Double checks campaigns have been built with all stated parameters, e.g. demo, interests, geo’s prior to the campaigns going live.
- Trouble-shoot any discrepancies in audience, creative, flight dates, or others that may arise and finds quick and effective solutions to reconcile the campaign to bring it up to goals and standards.
- Keep current on the latest trends in OTT and ad technology.
- Participate in client meetings as needed.
- Attend internal sales and general meetings as well as training webinars as requested.
- Create campaign recap reports when requested.
- Participate in other duties related to digital campaign executions as needed.
- 3+ years in a digital media specialist role.
- Experience managing B2C campaigns on a local and regional level.
- Ability to show the positive impact of paid traffic throughout the customer journey.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and attention to detail a MUST.
- Efficient time, email, and project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Plus, have hands on experience with Salesforce
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.