|Runyon Saltzman, Inc. (RSE) the #1 Sacramento-based full-service, integrated communications firm in mid-town is looking for an Account Supervisor to join our dynamic Account Services team!
Apply directly at https://rs-e.com/careers/
Have four to seven years of increasingly complex related experience, including leading people, teams and/or projects.
- Have four to seven years of increasingly complex related experience, including leading people, teams and/or projects
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills and is an excellent presenter
- Understand various methods of communication and can apply knowledge for effective use
- Passionate about social issues
- Strong leadership abilities to set and manage client expectations
- Be a strategic thinker who can foster outstanding innovative and creative ideas
- Able to foster attitudes, conditions and environments promote management of staff development/performance
- Manage all aspects of a project, including time management, resource allocation, work delegation and budget management
- Have strong organization, problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional, with a positive attitude
- Creative and innovative – Proactive and forward thinking
- Flexible, yet decisive
- Highly motivated
- Demonstrate staff ability including interviewing
- Able to deal effectively with diverse individuals at all levels
- Possesses knowledge of database, Internet, spreadsheet, and word processing software
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions
Apply directly at https://rs-e.com/careers/ We offer a generous benefit package and competitive salaries.
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-446-9900 x 255 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. https://rs-e.com/