Social Change Marketing Senior Account Coordinator
Runyon Saltzman, Inc. (RSE) a leading Sacramento-based full-service, an integrated communications firm in mid-town (now working remotely) is looking for a senior account coordinator to join our unique client service team.
|Overview of Position
This person will participate in planning, creating, implementing, and evaluating social impact campaigns that reach diverse audiences and culminate in individual and community behavior change.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized, proactive, and works well in a fast-paced environment. This position will require cultural competency and experience reaching the Latino and/or African American communities.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
A bachelor’s degree is required. One to two years of experience in a communications agency is desired, but not required; similarly, experience and past/current engagement with social impact issues is a plus.
▪ Assists in developing presentations to clients
• Plans and monitors projects from start to finish (estimates, budgets, timeline)
• Assists in the preparation of creative and media briefs
• Has a solid understanding of media, creative and accounting practices
• Participates in and documents discussions during client meetings and conference calls
• Drafts account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, status reports, proposals, and other client communications and correspondence
• Participates in planning, creating, communicating, and evaluating client campaigns
• Supports new business efforts, including proposal writing and research/identification of new business prospects
• Performs a variety of administrative tasks
RSE is an equal opportunity employer (women/minorities/disabled/veterans).
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-446-9900 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.